Pathoteam Diagnostic areas of expertise with the help of a high-performing team of pathologists and technicians.
- Breast pathology- Predictive tests- IHC
- Gynecological pathology
- Bone pathology
- ENT pathology
- Trophoblastic pathology
- Bilio-pancreatic pathology
- Pulmonary pathology
- Urological pathology
- Soft tissue pathology
- Endocrine pathology
- Digestive pathology
We describe according to international protocols
We are trained in European University Centers in Urological and Soft Tissue Pathology at the Friedrich Alexandre University of Erlangen, Pulmonary Pathology and Lung and Liver Transplantation at the largest transplant centre in Germany.
We strictly adhere to international safety and analysis protocols at every stage of sample processing. We are actively involved in research, we are teaching staff and we work with state-of-the-art microscopes and equipment.
- Team member trained in Netherlands;
- Breast and gynecological pathology is served by two anatomopathologists dedicated and superspecialized in these pathologies;
- Neuropathology is also served by a colleague with over 5 years of experience in this pathology;
- We offer a second opinion and facilitate access to top doctors in the country and abroad;
- In our laboratory we support and train resident doctors and we want them to be part of the team.